Tuesday, January 27, 2015

28

I'm turning 28.

I can't believe it. 2 more years to the big 3, but people kept telling me that I'm still very young, I can afford to make certain changes.

28 is not "young" anymore. I might look young and have little working experience but it is this stage to decide where life is going to take you, to move on or give up on certain things and push yourself to another level. My next step is important.

Today, I'm very glad to say that I'm no longer struggling with life because I have set my life in one direction and that's the way I'm going to go. I sort of had a rough 27 (see yearly recap) but January had been a whirlwind of timing, decisions, changes and negotiation. Nothing has been set on paper but it has been generally decided by trusted words.

I think that's my typical January.

Let's just say goodbye young adult, welcome to adulthood. Goodbye rough patch, now I can move on to work on other aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment