Sunday, March 08, 2015

events like these

Somehow I'm glad that I didn't accept the job offer and go to China for 3 months.

My grandmother's still in hospital and transferred to the isolated ward last week because she had bacteria infection. I would be so worried and wouldn't be able to see her if anything happens but she's doing pretty well now so that's a relief.

My cousin is also getting married tomorrow and I'm so glad I could be here to attend such wonderful occasion and see everyone in the family together because I missed the chance during CNY. One of the things Lynn told me not to miss when I was in Shanghai are once in a lifetime events like this.

I also made some friends and got to attend the Singapore Cocktail Week Opening Party at TBC today, a really cool event with $10nett drinks. I haven't had drinks for a while so it was so satisfying sipping cocktails from the famous bars around Singapore.


But every now and then when I stare at the computer screen the whole day at work, I would think that a non desk-bound job would be more fun, but then again it comes with risks. With the increased rate of flight accidents recently, air travel is not that safe any more. Then again, I would like to think that I still have the option to join them if this doesn't work out for me or I could use this as a leverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment