Monday, March 09, 2015

The direction

For the past month I have talked to a few different people. 

People with a direction. Some with direction but zero idea of getting there.

People with no direction at all to where their life is heading. Too reluctant to move or challenge themselves or do anything else. These are the most dangerous and unproductive state. 

People who changed their direction with/without realizing or doing a U-turn. For the better or for the worse, they know it themselves at the end of the day. 

I knew where I was going once but I stopped a little bit and now I'm right on track. I mean this is healthy, you have to stop for a while to focus and your surrounding will lead you. After my presentation at work today which ended with praises, I have definitely ascended one level up.

I will not be on the way to becoming who I don't want to be. Neither will I be wasting time on things that are not sustainable or productive or pointless. I can only rely, depend and be true to myself. It's going to be a little bit painful, but it's time to move.

Hello, back.

No comments:

Post a Comment