Saturday, April 09, 2016

Re-organisation. Resolution. Revolution.

I have come to terms with my current situation and having a more zen approach to things I can't change. Negative thoughts and desperation don't add value to anything.

I'm giving myself till the end of the year to look for more opportunities instead of harping on it all the time. Timeline checked. No more state of drunkenness. I'm very comfortable with my way of working.

At the same time, I'm also preparing for gmat within this year. Betty told me to do it while you can. Right now I still can, and what happens after that should be brighter than now.

Money is precious but timing and opportunity are more important.
Work is important but dates and drinks are more importanter.



3 consecutive week of buffets is killing ippt plans.

Oscars's,
Basilico,
Magic of chongqing hotpot.

No comments:

Post a Comment