Sunday, June 26, 2016

Colony at Ritz Carlton

I have a love hate relationship with buffets. I love to see so much food and so many choice. I hate myself for eating so much after the buffet.

Anyway, I didn't take many pictures. We were seated at a cozy corner.


There were quite a mixed fare. They had the usual sashimi and seafood and crab legs. I took some crab legs and went back to my seat, the waitress immediately gave me a bowl of lemon water to wash my hands and a pair of crab scissors. Service is superb.

They had a chinese corner, with laksa with lobster ball and wanton mee and some chinese food. I didn't touch the indian corner, then it was the western corner

 The chicken rice was one of the better ones. Like seriously? Chicken rice? Yes, chicken rice. It's better than those foodcourt chicken rice. And they had a fresh fruit juice corner. A really nice touch coz usually you need to pay extra for fresh juice.

Then the desserts.


There's also fresh crepes, waffles and ice cream.

My stomach exploded after the meal and we had difficulty walking around. Overall, one of the better buffets I had. Wide variety, amazing service, delicious food, fresh juices for around $61 nett per pax after 10% discount. Pretty worth it. Just don't be late for the buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment