Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Today

It's such a weird day today.

The touchscreen on my phone has been cranky since yesterday night so I wasn't able to use my phone much in the morning.

Then I discovered something big happened and sent the first email blast to the entire team in SG and UK.

Then I had latte macchiato while attending training in the meeting room.

In the afternoon they wanted to go Bugis for lunch but I didn't want to follow so I bought salad and got a free sushi at the roadshow. I thought they were joking about the Bugis,

After getting frustrated with my phone, I took out the glass screen protector that was there for 1 year plus, and it became better. I can use my phone occasionally but it's still cranky.

UK office opened with some people getting frantic about the mail I sent out in the morning.

I sent out a second email blast and got a reply from my global head. "Good mail" it said. He almost never responds to unnecessary emails.

Still trying to organise ourselves from my first mail, I went back at 6pm.

On the way back, I saw some bitch that I didn't want to see. She saw me and stared for a second before turning to the other side. Ya go on and pretend we don't know each other. Fitch.

Then I found out that my bottles of chicken essence just expired for 10 days in my cupboard.

WEIRD.

No comments:

Post a Comment