Sunday, July 10, 2016

Breaking Bad


After over a year of weekdays and weekends of catching up with my shows I finally unlocked the Finish Watching Breaking Bad achievement. I have heard many rave reviews about the show, especially when the finale was so hyped up that year it ended. I kinda regretted not watching it in Shanghai when I had so much time. Or maybe I wasn't really interested in the show yet. It won so many award and had a cult following.

I guess this show started the whole long running US series and the Game of Thrones kinda killing off characters style. And I kinda liked all the sciencey things discussed in the show. Sigh why must Walter White die..... I'm so glad I'm done with it after one whole year. Now I have other shows to catch up on.

A relaxing stay-home Sunday ftw.

No comments:

Post a Comment