Saturday, March 18, 2017

FMCG friends

The best take-away from my reservist this time was my renewed connection with my team-mate who is currently working at Unilever. So we chatted for some time during ICT and I knew this was going to happen.


I don't think I will get a chance (and I don't need to anymore) to work at Unilever because I have friends who can get HALF PRICED BEN & JERRY'S ICE CREAM! Woohoo! Way better than waiting for those 2 for $20 NTUC discounts, this is 2 for $14 anytime from their staff shop.

I met him again at his office, they do encourage their staff to use their cafe with unlimited free food but he said you would get sick of it eventually, which I do agree, and there's no free food in the world - you have to work for it. Kinda true, if you consider their working hours.

Besides Unilever, I'm also grateful for my friend in P&G.
Time to stock up my limited edition SKII.

No comments:

Post a Comment