Sunday, April 23, 2017

Babies, puberty, 30


This is Huiting's son at 2 months old. We went to visit this little boy at her house last weekend and he's super cute and so curious about everything! Huiting seemed so experienced as a mum and she's not even frantic when this kid was whining coz he's hungry hahaha. Anyway that's the pirate hat I made from his bib.

I just saw a video on second puberty at age 30 and it seemed to be really true!
I mean first puberty was around 14-15yo and second should be 14-15 years later, which is kind happening at my age. Body goes through some changes, metabolism slows down, signs of aging shows, hair loss on head and gains on other parts, body aches, injuries and such. OMG. That reminds me about my shoulder pain when I bench. Yoga really helps - I have been doing some poses after my gym sessions to ease up the pain.

I should sign up for a yoga class soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment