Saturday, July 08, 2017

Jul party

Shikai wanted to go partying and this was the last chance that he had before he officially gets stationed in Shanghai in November.

We needed to drink before the event because the drinks inside is going to be expensive and sucky, so we went to my favourite wine place for a $48 merlot that come with free truffle fries (their monthly special). It was not bad, we finished the whole bottle before heading there and we were a bit flushed.

To add on, I bought a small plastic bottle of pure hendricks and an emergency 50ml bottle of whisky, just in case. LOL. The queue was soooo long, we queued for an hour before entering then Jarren came along, and we just finished the bottle of gin, neat, while queueing. That big mouth shikai said some inappropriate things to Jarren and I immediately regretted bringing him along.

A few words to summarize the party:
Crowded, a bit boring, more walking than dancing, ok music.

We walked a few rounds, met a few friends, then bought a gin tonic each and I downed my emergency whisky into my gin tonic. I was more sleepy than drunk, just one more drink to doing yoga but I still went dancing and some other things, then goodbyes and left at 3am.

Luckily I puked a little after showering. The hangover the next day was horrible.

好吗?
有想我吗?
你的朋友呢?
There, Joe
我进 KC
我要去日本了
ORD 后
8月跟 Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment