Tuesday, August 28, 2018

The clean look

1. Why do I have so much facial hair?
2. Why do my friends call me daddy?
3. Should I leave the hair growing to get the Captain America look?
I mean, this look kind of grew on me actually but once I think of the hassle of shaving them off or the thick hair left on my face it's kinda turn off.


And why did I buy such an expensive pair of white leather sneakers?
I wore them for the first few times and the side of my toes hurt. I have to wear them more often because the leather will soften over time like my office shoes but the more I wear them the more dirty they get and I don't want to get them dirty and I have to maintain them with repellent spray and wipe every time I wear them. But if I dont wear them the leather will not soften and they will not be comfortable. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment