Sunday, September 16, 2018

Friday club with Kathy


Kathy and I go a long way back but we haven't really go clubbing together before, so Friday night we just wanted to drink coz her bf is not in town. Hehe.

So we went to Cincin, and the surprising thing is, we actually dressed up LOL. Usually we would meet each other after work, like all tired and staff but this time it's all hair, make up, dress, contacts.
Jasper the bartender gave us a special: Kinobi Navy strength (54%), double shot. Wow. He's seriously trying to get us drunk.

After, it was 10pm and we were rushing for the liquid buffet at the club. We reached at 10.30pm, and we were told that the LB ends in 15mins, coz they changed their timing on Fridays. We were like ok, 15mins we could do some damage, then we went in. There wasn't a lot of people though. So we had to rush through our drinks. Fortunately (or unfortunately) we managed to chug down 6 drinks before the liquid buffet ended. 6 drinks is pretty crazy for 15mins. And while finishing our last drink, the bartender signalled me over, then I went there, he said "Since you guys came late, i'm going to give you guys one more drink but you gotta finish this one quickly." 

And so we did, and we saw him making us our last drink. He poured like triple shot in our drink. I tasted it and it was nasty. Anyway we went to the second floor for a table to chat, and it was all good, until the effects of the 6 drinks started to hit us, then we left our drinks there, and headed out for a breather. 

Then we headed to find Jarren and gang drinking beer, and had a few rounds, then went back to the club to finish our drinks, and some dancing and everything was a blur afterwards.

This is what I remembered, I blanked out so I can't remember the sequence:
  • Desiree introduced herself to me
  • Kathy went dancing on the stage with some guy for a long time
  • I was down there watching her and people started to touch me so I went up
  • We were snatching over her small bag I was like "no let me carry it for you" she was like "no need"
  • Too many hugs and smells, we went back to the bar to find them smoking
  • Kathy went smoking with Jarren and gang and I went back to the club
  • I met Issac and he intro me to Sam and Jasper, I went to the toilet
  • Met Jasper at the toilet and told him I needed to find Kathy
  • Jasper and I sitting on the second floor stairs
  • Jasper and I sitting outside the club, trying to call Kathy
  • Went to the bar to find Kathy near the toilet.
  • Kathy video called her bf while high LOL
  • Jasper went out and met Issac and Sam
  • Kenneth told me he's trying to quit smoking
  • Kathy sat with Jason while booking grab
  • My grab came first so I went home
The hangover the next day was HORRIBLE and I am so scary when I'm drunk. Like super sociable kind of scary. And Jarren called me a playboy wow.

A reminder to myself - I need to take care of Kathy more, like keeping her in line of sight and putting her in a grab before I call for grab.

No comments:

Post a Comment