Monday, November 12, 2018

11.11 reservist week

If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, go together.
- Quote from TWD

This week is my reservist week - so one week and one day of coming home early, so I'm going to work on somethings that I have been procrastinating for the longest time: my application to masters and my IPPT. But more importantly, the application to masters. 

It's so hard to find the motivation, and I still need to edit those referrals and stuff, I feel like I need to work on this full time, but I will procrastinate, just like what I'm doing now. 

Anyway I spent 100++ on the Taobao 11.11 sale -_- I really have to resist the temptation for cheap thrills like these. I bought 6 boxes of contacts, 4 bottles of Dove men, a pair of cuff-links, a pair of Feiyue shoes and some snacks. 

I asked Shikai to help me get everything and yesterday Tao was asking me why didn't I send his house and I just casually commented because I didn't know if he knows how to buy from Taobao. LOL. I think he was a bit pissed, yea it's my fault but I'm more comfortable with Shikai buying my stuff hahahaha, just like I'm more comfortable with staying at Tao's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment