Friday, November 09, 2018

that crazy bitch

I really hate the crazy bitch.

She scheduled the exit meeting at 4.30pm to 5pm, then I suggested the day before or on that morning itself, then she called me and said she got a meeting from 3.30pm to 4pm. I said the instruction said I have to return everything to you by 4pm, and asked how about 4 to 4.30pm? 

And she asked so what are you going to do after 4.30pm? I said if possible I will go off and she said no, your working hours is 8.30am to 5.30pm, you can only go off at my discretion. 

Wow is that how you want this to be? You want to be remembered as the horrible person you are? You want to ruin your reputation? Ok fine, I'll play along. I don't have to go back early, I have more connections than you. I can just raise to Head of HR or whistle-blow and you will just get into deeper shit while I'll go enjoy my holiday.

Quote from my team-mate "this person really has no EQ".

No comments:

Post a Comment