Saturday, January 05, 2019

Buying things online

The first week of the year was spent buying things.

1. COS Mint Sweater
I went to COS store at ION to see if my ninja jacket was on sale, but found this on sale instead. Sigh the colour was beautiful and it was on 30% off, so I got it for $48 for my japan trip

2. Asics Gel Mai Japan Pack
I have been eyeing this in all the shoe shops and it was on sale online. $80.


3. APC tshirt
This was the last piece of my size but when it arrived I didn't really like the cutting. Should I tailor or should I return? Hm.. $70

4. Muji Toiletries bag
Somebody was selling cheap on Carousell and and I need it for my Japan trip. $10. It was selling at $26 in the stores.

5. SK2
Somebody was selling it cheap for the big bottle on Carousell so I snatched it. $120

6. Shiseido Men skin empowering cream
I was planning to get this when I go Japan but since somebody was selling it cheap on Carousell, so might as well. $85
7. Feiyue white mid top sneakers
It was on sale in Taobao. $31.50.

8. Japan -BKK flight
So my annual prilgrimage was so unstable I decided to just go on my own. I booked the hotels first, then checked the flight. I have always took Delta air but it lands at Narita and the timing wasn't very good, but it was the cheapest at $510. I looked for other options and saw Thai Airways $590, lands at Haneda and good timing, transit at BKK for 55mins.

Then I had this good idea that I should be in BKK for my birthday so I booked my multi-city flight in their official website. 6 days in Japan and 3 days in Bangkok. $666.70 Sawadeekrup.
9. ETQ sneakers
Am I buying too many shoes? I have been eyeing this pair of premium leather nubuck sneakers but it never went on sale, but it's now on sale at $250. Argh. Should I get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment