Tuesday, March 26, 2019

busy dieting and working

I haven't blogged in 2 week plus because I have been busy with my fitness plan including diet and working!

1. Dieting
Ever since Ed said I am a chub (I had a full meal before meeting him), I was so annoyed that I started to bring my own salad and food for lunch in the office. There were different variations. Sometimes I put avocado, sometimes fish roe, sometimes jellyfish, sometimes nuts to make it more exciting. The first day I ate the salad I had anxiety disorder because my body was screaming for carbs and sugar but I persevered on for 3 more days and got used to it.
 
 
 

I also changed my workout routine to include more sets and lighter weights, varied with less set and heavier weights, and ended off with cardio. After 2 weeks, I am proud to announce that I have lost 1% body fat and my tummy almost disappeared. I'm going to continue this diet after my holidays. 

2. Work
I am quite satisfied with work, because there is much to do, and my boss trusts me with a lot of things that I can do independently, and I also can take short breaks in between.

So tomorrow I am flying to motherland again, this time to Shanghai and Guangzhou. I can't wait to stuff myself with food and bubble tea and alcohol WOOHOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment