Friday, March 08, 2019

School application

After around 5 months of preparation, my application was finally submitted.

Since October last year, I have been writing my personal statement and having my friends and colleague vet it, and then finalised in February. For the 2 reference letters, I also have been writing since December last year and I just finished, sent and briefed my referees last week.

I had created my application since in December, sent in my statement last week, one of my referee sent in his yesterday, and today another sent in and my application is complete. It is now at the hands of the admissions office in my potential future school. 

I was really motivated and pushed by Becky so without her I would still be procrastinating. Now I'm quite relieved that I have done everything I could, I really put in effort in this application. I have to wait for the results now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment