Friday, April 12, 2019

my sole died

After walking so much in China I already had a blister/loose skin on my sole of my right foot, then going to the gym to do cardio and legs on Saturday and Sunday worsen it, and Tuesday there were a little bit of internal bleeding and Wednesday I can hardly walk so Thursday I went to see the doctor.

The doctor gave me 2 days of MC and asked me to follow up on Monday. My foot is causing me so much inconvenience and pain right now, sometimes I can't sleep at night and I can't go out at all. I find it so hard to even go to the toilet. Argh, and the worse thing is the doctor said it might take weeks for it to heal OMG. How am I going to go back to work!!! I have so many important meetings.

Today is the second day of MC and I'm officially bored. I am binge-watching Netflix and reading my books. I can't go out, I can't go to the gym, I can't buy my desserts omg. Plus I have nobody to complain to and nobody to talk to because everyone is in Bangkok.

Argh. I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment