Monday, April 22, 2019

The grind continues

Finally. After 5 days of MC and 10 days of healing my foot is finally not in pain. It was horrible, the doctor sent me to A&E for an incursion but the A&E doctor said it's not required, just let it heal on its own which I am so glad. I couldn't sleep the previous night because I keep imagining the needle going through my foot. So, I bought 3 tubs of Haagen Daz and a cheesecake to celebrate and to snack at home while watching Netflix.

It was an awesome break. The series I finished:
1. Sabrina season 2
2. Daredevil season 3
3. Love Death Robots
4. Kim's Convenience season 3
5. American Gods

and I also re-watched Winter Soldier - still so damn good, and Interstellar. What a productive rest, and some people visited LOL.

I can walk normally now but the doctor adviced me not to do any footwork or apply pressure on my foot too much. No running or legs day. Only upper body and swimming for cardio.

The only cardio I'm doing now is eating.


No comments:

Post a Comment