Monday, November 25, 2019

Cherry with SK and Joce

Shikai was back for the weekend so Friday night we went to Cherry because there's a 2000s music partayyyy. The music was good, it was too crowded and they are too young. I was so tried coz it's Friday night but it was super fun. Yay to sharing cab fare with Joce. I love you like a love song babyyyy

Saturday we went drinking again and quote from Shikai: "It's like caifan store after lunchtime, in lucky plaza". I laughed like mad. The crowd was bad so we went to other bars. But ultimately the highlight is I met Luke because Alan and I were just talking about him on Friday. He was going home so we shared cab home coz he lives a street across. Yay to sharing cabs with Luke.

Honestly I wouldn't go clubbing without Shikai or the drinking gang, it's just routine already. Gonna go back to Shanghai to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment