Friday, November 15, 2019

Feel meeting strangers

I've been feeling so awkward meeting new people or making new friends lately, like I have no idea how to talk to people or what topics to talk about. But they still say I'm very friendly and they feel comfortable with me, but I felt totally awkward and I am very scared of these awkward silences in between and I don't know if I should start a new topic or not and I don't know what's their intention or what they are thinking.

Urgh it's just awkward. I know that much about them but I shouldn't reveal that much because I would sound creepy. How could I pretend that I do not know? I guess I need to practise more. But I will lose my personality. But is my personality being social-able?
Or maybe I need to be Nicky to open up.

/Insert super awkward and unrelated picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment