Sunday, December 08, 2019

IPPT GOLD DRINKING GOLD

What an epic Saturday.

In the morning I woke up, ate breakfast completed my Gundam and started to prepare for my IPPT. I have been training for 3 weeks now, mostly the core exercises in the gym and running on the treadmill. I had my creatine and protein, then a can of red bull which was kinda last minute.

There weren't as many people as I thought it would be on a Saturday evening test. I started with my weakest station - sit ups because that would determine how much effort I needed to put in for the rest of the test. I was quite surprised at my static stations thou, I think they calibrated the machines after so many complaints. Anyway look at my results.
For the first time in my life I've got Gold for IPPT. $500 woohoo!!

After the statics I had a bit of confidence of getting gold because I only needed to run 12.10mins for my 2.4km, and 12min is my usual. I paced myself 2mins per lap but on my 5th lap I was at 10.08mins and I knew I can't take the risk of being a few seconds away from gold so I really pushed myself to the edge. I was so breathless that I walked a good 5s to catch my breath and started running to the finishing line like a mad dog. Woah I almost died. So breathless but it was worth it. 12mins. Over the moon.

So at night I planned to buy some drinks for the guys because I had $500 extra and then Justin texted me saying he's hitting the club alone, so I was a bit worried so I went to the bars to say hi to the guys and headed over to the club. After the liquid buffet ended we went over to the bar and Nicky took over.

Conclusion: Alcohol is bad for health.

I only remembered I was on the roadside and somebody called me I asked who's this and he said he's my grab driver. I can't even remember I ordered a grab and I think he scolded me a little lol. At home, I puked and slept in the toilet for who-know-how-long and showered. The morning I woke up and puked again and today is basically hangover day.

I hate this. I shall refrain from drinking so much again.
I am so afraid of myself now.

No comments:

Post a Comment