Thursday, January 30, 2020

33 crazy night with Vic and Simna

When I met Vic and Simna at 10pm that night they were both already high from their previous engagement and it was 9 years since I have met them (I think). It was super super random, and we also met Ben on the bridge, we walked to stickies and saw his group of friends.
So, after a round of beer at stickies, we went for sake, opened a bottle at my regular bar and that's when things got really bad. They went over to the other table and played kissing games. And Nat came, and after my first forfeit I drank so much I can't remember anything except I took the cab at 5am and it costed $38.40.

It was a crazy night because it was my actually birthday (unexpectedly) and they wanted to get me laid LOL. The hangover was horrible the next day.

I just met Vic for lunch just now and he told me this was what happened during my memory loss:
1. I made out with a few people
2. They kept pulling me away from the ugly ones but failed
3. Simna made out with another guy
4. There's somebody who joined us, studied in Fudan
5. Somebody knocked down a table and broke a lot of glass
6. Simna got cut on her leg

This is horrible. So many things happened and I can't even remember when I myself was there.
So after 33yo, I shall drink responsibly and not over-drink. Period. I am really horrified by my memory loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment