Thursday, January 30, 2020

CNY 2020

After a half day at work during CNY eve, went to ah ma house for lunch and playing tug-o-war with the kids, then went back home to pack, met Ray, and dinner, shower, set off to PD via woodlands checkpoint. I reached the Kranji bus stop at around 9pm, and got out of the JB customs at 11pm, and just nice the twins came to pick me up.

We stopped over at starbucks, discussed about Japan, and then Aestar came to pick me up at 1am. Hao drove really quickly, reached PD in 3 hours time and I was so grumpy and sleepy.

I love the food, hanging with the cousins, the crisp fresh air and the lack of mobile network. I could really clear my mind and meditate there. I hate the bad sleeping environment, that's it. Anyway we did some drinking and also celebrating birthdays. Thanks Aestar for the cake.

We were off by the second morning, a bit of jam at the customs but not too long, then I went over to Hwee's house and everyone were so surprised to see me like a wild pokemon. Usually I don't appear during CNY and this was the first time. As usual, food and playing with kids, and went back for a nap and drinks at night. To be continued in the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment