Monday, October 18, 2021

Treat myself 1 day leave

I haven't treated myself for a while so I took a half day off and went out for a holiday. Well since we can't really travel yet so there's nothing to do except to treat myself to a good meal or something lol.
I was really craving steak and Bedrock had this value-for-money lunch, $58 for a 3 course.
The Naan was really really good with the butter and garlic oil, the truffle mushroom soup was good as well. The ribeye steak was.... a little disappointing. I felt The Carving Board ribeye steak was better than this one. It was a bit thin and too charred for my liking. The dessert was ok as well, it was fried brownie with ice cream and I could taste Haagen Daz hahaha.

Then went for the latest James Bond movie for 2.5hours and so expensive at GV for a weekday show urgh. And I just anyhow ate dinner at the foodcourt. I feel good and bad for spending so much money in a day but I would spend way more in a day if I were in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment