Wednesday, October 06, 2021

hello mini

It has been a week since I bought myself an ipad mini. 
Say hello to my new Ipad mini. I have always wanted an ipad mini since it launched years ago and this version is so much more beautiful and bigger screen, albeit more expensive. Since I had an inflow of cash from my stocks I was thinking of getting the new Iphone 13 pro coz my phone is 4 years old and battery dying already, but the Ipad mini was also attractive. Plus I am working from home so the Ipad mini serves as a bigger screen for me. And the best part is I can play games on the bigger screen. 

All the apple store were sold out when I've decided to buy, and the website says I have to wait for a month to get it. So I searched everyday on carousell until somebody was offering $709 instead of the usual $749 in stores and it was brand new sealed in box and starlight colour. 

Immediately I bought a tempered glass protector online and I was thinking of getting the apple original smart folio which was $89 but I thought some people were gonna sell it on carousell for a cheaper price so I waited. I immediately stripped the box and played games. 

And on Taobao I saw a shop selling a blue smart folio which looks exactly the same as the ipad mini, so I bought it. $13.70 on taobao vs $89 in apple stores. And it comes with a free tempered glass (again?) and a ipad mini compatible pen. I guess I'll only bring my ipad out when the protective stuff comes.

Cheapness=happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment