Friday, November 12, 2021

11.11 sale

My bank account automatically dips in November. 

Every year I always have a list of things to buy for the 11.11 sale, it's really the biggest sale with so many vouchers and everything.. except for flight fares but ok, I can stock up for the year. 

My list of items bought during 11.11:

1. Taobao - 4 x Schott Zwiesel wine glasses - they were on pre-11.11 sale and so much cheaper than retail stores in sg. Pre 11.11 sale is slightly cheaper than 11.11 itself. Unbelievable. I have always wanted to have my own wine glass and I really like the shape. Total damage $66.


2. Hush Candles - 2 x room sprays, 2 xmas candles, 1 Kyoto candle, 1 lavender candle. I bought 1 of their lavender candle previously and find it really smoothing, and it's really cheap compared to the usual Diptyque that I have. And all of them were on 22% off! Total damage was $175.
3. Myprotein - 7kg worth of protein powder - enough to last me for 12 months. 62% discount off so $200. I realised they raised their prices a lot this year when I compared to last year's order.

4. Diptyque - Baies Room spray. I am going to have so much room fragrance. I do light a candle every night now so the room spray is more convenient and instant, and more worth than the candle. I still like the black Baies candle though. Maybe next sale. $75
5. 2 more boxes of wine from Alex. Wells, that's the last of those wines from the winery before his company sells off the winery. I have 36 bottles of wine in my room now. $400

6. Ishopchangi - Tarsier Oriental Pink gin. I always buy my alcohol from there during 11.11. It was 11% off so $72.
7. Shopee - Shampoo, facial stuff from Japan and other items here and there because there's are just so many vouchers. $152.

I spent more than $1k in total as compared to the $500 last year. This year's 11.11 is really shopping spree for me and I think I overdid on room fragrances and the alcohol. I have become a room fragrance fanatic what a twist lol. Surprisingly I didn't buy any clothes or sneakers but I think soon haha. That Thom Browne T-shirt might be mine sometime. 

I am so excited for all my packages to come. It's like Xmas heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment