Friday, November 05, 2021

One day MBS

Last Saturday after collecting our pottery - my 2 sake flask and cups, Jessie suggested to go to MBS for dinner so ok, here we go. I've always wanted to eat at Yardbird and indeed it didn't disappoint.

For appetizers we ordered a salad and deviled eggs. The deviled eggs were lovely. For mains we ordered a mac and cheese - this is wowww and also their signature chicken, waffles and watermelon. We also ordered a cocktail and a beer and the bill came up to $74 each but we were both super full. It was a really good dinner. Their signature chicken was really good, not dry at all and the skin was crispy. I think everything we ordered were quite good and luckily we only ordered 1 main coz it was so big.
After that we were so full so we pretended to be rich and went shopping at Valentino, Longchamp, Burberry and there was a Thom Browne store. I went to try a few things.
Sigh I really love the Thom Browne 4-bar sweater but I could only use when I go to winter countries so it wasn't worth it. I also love the pique 4-bar Tshirt which was $670. Urgh. Why so expensive. I really can't bring myself to buy a 600+ t-shirt. Or should I just do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment