Monday, September 18, 2023

Open house weekend 1

15th September 
First person who rolled the pineapple in the house was me. I also said hi to my neighbour who was an old couple and they invited me to tea in their house lol.

Kat and gang came over for dinner and drinks on Saturday and I opened some of my rare gins for the first time and they were delightful as expected. Ok maybe except the Hojicha gin. First time I saw Ele and Hans and we were talking like old friends already lol. I opened a bottle of prosecoo, a sake, an earl grey gin and the hojicha gin. They bought food, a plant, a bottle of wine, and Kat bought lots of Muji stuff for me.. I think about $200? lol. Anyway really nice house warming party and I slept at 2am.
Sunday the whole fam came, I bought food from downstairs and ordered pizza and it was really enough for them. In addition, I bought 5 tubs of gelato and a Raffles Hotel mooncake. They gave me 2 angbaos, 1 choya and 2 ports. They really love my cup washer and toilet lol. I guess those are the 2 main attractions in the house. 
Hwee came last and drove me back haha

No comments:

Post a Comment