Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Open house weekend 2

I came back on Thursday for some cleaning and finished setting up my Ikea Pax wardrobe. 
I really regret not paying $70 for the assembly coz I took 2 days and the door handles need to drill... -_- Anyway I was really happy to complete it, the neighbour asked me over to eat dinner but I was too embarassed so I rejected and ate with Jessie instead. It was a weekday night and there's nothing much happening.

Friday was still a work day but I went down to collect my flush plate, then Vic and Dom came over. We had chin chin, they bought a bottle of white and some gelato, oh and a bottle of Aesop handwash. Really glad coz I was actually going to buy one hahaha. Looks like I shouldn't buy anything and let friends just buy for me. We ended the night early.

Saturday I thought it was time to make the Micke desk.
It only took me 2 hours and I am happy with the end results. It was quite easy and perfect, unlike the big sized wardrobe.

It was drinking gang's night and the first time I saw them this year. We went to eat Honbo and we opened so many bottles. First was the prosecco, then Kinobi, Ginstr and Cacao gin. Jarren only likes the Kinobi lol. We finished so many snacks and my carton of soda water, and it was 5am -_- The latest I stayed this year. I cannot do this anymore.

They bought me dinner, Ed bought me a pair of double walled glass and the rest shared Aesop. So now I have a few bottles of Aesop handwash and a body wash. 
Thanks guys. Hangover on Sunday wasn't fun and I was having headache until the evening urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment