Monday, March 25, 2024

Foot swollen

I have no idea why or how it happened, my foot got inflamed again -_-
I suspected it was because I walked too much in Tokyo, then CNY, then I started training on the treadmill in gym, then suddenly one day it became swollen and I cannot walk properly -_-

Luckily I didn't have much to do at work so I worked from home for a week and completed my Lego Bonsai.
It looks really cool, especially it's Sakura period now so I changed the leaves to pink. Anyway I limped to CCK for dinner and my aunt actually gave me some mint leaves because she said it's a remedy for inflamation. 
I brought home, crushed the mint leaves and spread on the swollen part for an hour. 

The next day I could actually walk properly and it was no longer in pain! Magic! She said the leaves helped to disperse the blood clots or something. I did it for 1 more night and it sorta healed within 3 days. I gotta admit, this was much faster than last time. 

I got a stalk of mint leaves to plant at home... just in case this happens again.

No comments:

Post a Comment