Monday, April 08, 2024

Bangkok 2024 Day 1 & 2

From last month I knew I needed to redeem my miles because a lot of miles were expiring in the coming month, so I was waiting for the krisflyer spontaneous escape promotion but there was no Bangkok. And suddenly Eric told me he's going to Bangkok on one weekend in April, I also wanted to avoid the touristy SK period so I thought, ok let's go!

I booked Jetstar there and redeemed my miles back because I had the option to check in luggage and I needed dinner on board lol. Thursday evening I ended work early, took the train to airport, reached Bangkok, Neab picked me up for dinner and stayed at his place for the night. Cheese and wine at night as usual.
Friday morning we drove to Emquatier for brunch at Roast, walked around Emsphere - the new mall. Nothing much there except lotsa food, met Eric. We decided to stay in malls the whole day because the weather was too hot.
We checked in at Hotel Indigo then walked detour around malls to Amarin for the LV exhibition. It was actually pretty cool, we know the story of LV, saw their first luggages and trunks, their collabrations, designs throughout the years and ended with a free gift at the end of the exhibition. Very classy.
After that Eric went off, I went to Erawan Shrine as usual, then hang around Central Embassy because we were waiting for early dinner at Som Boon. Som Boon is the bomb. The crab was so cheap and delicious! I love their glass noodles too.
And then we went opposite to check out this really cool sky bar. The drinks were expensive but the view and the vibes were worth it. Surprisingly it was very cooling on top of the building.
We walked back for a quick freshening up and hit the club lol. It was a new club but the music was good and vibes were good! We went back at 1am I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment