Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Bangkok 2024 Day 3, 4 & 5

Saturday morning we went to Mickey's Diner for American Fried Rice. It was also really good and big calorie bomb, but it was worth it.
We shopped around Big C and Central world, got my Thai milk tea (everyday) and then went for massage at Premaspa again. The last time I went there it was really good and value for money, so this time I went for the Thai Jingyou massage plus head massage. The masseur really stretched me to my limits lol and she cracked every bone on my back hahaha. I felt so good after that. We went back, showered, checked out the pool, then walked to dinner at Rongsi Pochana.
We are having good food at every meal lol. At first I thought of booking some fine dining restaurant but I thought there was no need since we are eating so good everyday lol. We went back to the hotel to claim our free drink at the rooftop bar.
I was soooo full from the dinner. This is just pre-pre-drinks. Then we headed to the commons for more drinks with Mkong. I haven't met him for soooo many years! Good catchup, and then we hit the club again coz it was also M's current fav club haha. 

I had too much to drink and was a bit drunk when we left at 1am hahah but it was way more fun, I got hit on too hehe. M drove us back to our hotel, I puked in the bathroom before showering and slept haha. Long time no club and drunk haha. 
 
Sunday I woke up with a hangover and stomach hurt a bit but we had Sunday Roast with Anthony.
Loved it. We drove around the old city area with Neab as tour guide, ended up at Siam Paragon for some shopping and Thai milk tea, went to Central World, early dinner at Sushiro, dessert at After You, then House of Heals.
It was a good show, music was good. We went back to Neab's place after.

Monday morning, Neab ordered Moo Ping (pork skewers) with sticky rice for breakfast, then we went supermaketing for my stuff, packed, went to another huge mall. Thai milk tea again, then airport.
The SQ flight was surprisingly good, I had grilled chicken with potatoes and watched Wish on the flight. I regret not asking for another main hehe.

All in all, it was a really good trip with all the good food, good company, many drinks. I spent around $900, mainly on food, drinks and shopping and I gained 200kg but it was worth it. Time to gym them off! 

Bangkok is fun again!

No comments:

Post a Comment