Monday, May 13, 2024

House photoshoot 1

Last weekend Domi texted me saying he wanted to do a photo shoot of my house with his camera so I said ok because he has always been wanting to take photos and I also need some good photos of my house.

He came in the afternoon, we set the place up - meaning removing all the unnecessary items and he started taking pics. His friend Shuffy and Taufik also came over to see his work, they bought wine over too heh. 
Domi was like thanking me for letting him design my house and I was like thanking him for designing so well and Shuffy was like you guys are like jerking each other off lol. 

Anyway pics turn out quite nice, but I feel like the walls are a bit empty and lack of an art piece, and also need more deco stuff around the house. He said after everything is in place he'll come back and do another photoshoot. The photos are quite nice he didn't take pics of my favourite place - the toilet.
JJ came over at night, we drank and played cards, then they went off for the last train.

No comments:

Post a Comment