Monday, June 10, 2024

June shoppings

Eric brought back my taobaos from Beijing, he went there for work and had a full luggage so I could make use of him hehe. And just nice there was the 6.18 super big sale so I bought:

1. Level8 cabin luggage
2. 1 x water bottle
3. 2 x spaghetti container
4. 2 x Nike t-shirts
5. 3 x underwear and a tank top

Love taobao and free delivery. I also bought another carton of Strong zero on Lazada because the vouchers made it so cheap. And also bought my Sonos soundbar which was awesome now. It gets better with usage.

Yesterday I went to MBS with Jessie to shop, didn't intend to buy anything but Club21 had 50% off sale so I bought a JW Anderson tshirt. I also bought a Thom Browne Tshirt and a Gucci Polo T -_-.
Argh why am I spending so much even before my bonus comes in!! 
I'm heading Thailand next week and I'm gonna spend more and I haven't even paid off my income tax yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment