Wednesday, July 24, 2024

New specs

After 8 years of wearing and abusing my Oakley glasses I finally decided that the lenses were too unclear and I have to get a new pair of specs. I usually have 2 pairs - one for work and travel, another for more hardcore activities like gym so it gotta be more heavy duty.

I decided to get another similar pair of semi rimless Oakleys so I went downstairs to try a few, and because I can use CDC vouchers hehe. At first I wanted the Sway Bar 0.5 which is very comfortable and light because it's titanium, but it's $100 more than the rest and smaller than I like. Then I tried on the Oakley Voon which is the latest and larger model and it fits perfect. 

I did my eye test - my prescription remained the same. They didn't have the colour that I want so I asked them to pre-order.
I was deciding between the black satin and the blue stonewash, my other pair is already black so I went with the blue. After 2 weeks it came and it was better than I expected. 

Kaching! $445. Oakley specs are so expensive I should have bought Zoff or Jins.

No comments:

Post a Comment