Tuesday, October 17, 2006

bad hairday

alrights now i'm a bit free now i shall revive my blog to the golden age like last time. ahahaXx meaning a lot of ppl coming to read my blog. hahaXx to think last time my ambition was like to be like xiaxue's blog like dat.

firstly i must change my feng shui.... meaning change a new blogskin!!~ ahahXx but i haf really no idea wad to put as my blogskin.
secondly must blog more interesting things and dat excludes NS stuff la. hahahXx.. like last time how i blogged every single activities to details. yeah.

yesterday went to cut my hair!!!!!!!~ ARGH!!!~ AND I LOOK SUPER DUPER UGLY NOW!!!!!!!~ i'm gonna die of ugliness. last time i went to the QB at lot 1 it was much better lo... coz it's a lady hu's quite good. then yesterday i went it was some guy hu was a bit gayish la... then i remembered all the good hair dressers r gayish guys so therefore went to cut. in the end ended up like dat.... arghhhhh and i refuse to take photo anymoreee... ok let mi draw out my hair.

now i dun dare to go out on the streets without a cap anymore!!!!!!!~ argh!!~ so i can sing....
coz i had a bad hairday.... blah blah blah (i dunno the lyrics. ahhaaXx)

oh yah oh yah oh yahhhhh.... hahahxx one more thing to add... coz sunday i went out wif songkie then i saw my sister at the wheelock NYDC.... then i turn my head around and guess hu i tot i saw.... XIAXUE!!!!!!!!!!!~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAXxX MY SISTER ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE XIAXUE!!!!!~ hahahaXx let mi draw out..

she was wearing this HOT PINK HAIRBAND then this white dress looks like those typical white dress xiaxue would wear. ahahhahaXx. and if u think the picture is ugly or fat, then u'r right!!~ my sister looks exactly like the picture. ahahaXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment