Thursday, June 26, 2008

from Boston

blogging frm boston using my cousin's mac.. argh mac is so cheap here makes me feel like buying now!! and boston has the biggest apple flagship store! the macbook pro costs like 2000sgd. argh.

anyway why am i blogging here instead of going out?

coz i juz went to wrentham premium outlets, a place that has all the outlets that sell cheap designer goods.. so i spammed all my money on ck, tommy and KATE SPADE <- watch out.

so i have officially ran out of cash therefore i can't go out anymore to shop, and my mum's gonna kill me for buying 2 years supply of clothes for myself. and LOADS of stuff.

and i need to keep some money for me to go back to NY to take the plane.

so i must stay at home for the next 2 days, surviving on the pathetic remains of my usd before flying back to singapore. and i have no idea how to pack all the shoppings into my luggage and pull it home.

somemore i'm changing over at shanghai, so must buy some shanghai stuff back too.

will be reaching T3 this sunday 29 june ard 3.35pm, and no cars to fetch me home so i hafta take the train home!! argh changi to cck. dies.

and the last time i took a cab frm changi to cck is a whopping $36. $36 can buy 360 cups of vending machine drinks frm my office la!! imagine 360 cups of drinks can last u for one month la!

so anyway. ya i m broke now in boston. so therefore i've to set up a stall on the streets and sell all the presents that i bot for ppl and at least get some money to pay for my meals for 2 days. or fund for the cab frm changi to cck.

No comments:

Post a Comment