Monday, June 30, 2008

hi, back

ok back in spore yesterday, my luggage was delayed and dat was a good thing!!

there was a plane delay at New York coz of bad weather at shanghai, waited for 5 hrs.... sian diaos, but thank my psp for companying me!! buying psp is the best thing ever for travelling.

and i was supposed to wait for 5 hrs at Shanghai to transit to spore, but i managed to catch the plane in the end, juz waited for half an hr in the airport but didn't finish spending my RMB..

soooo the luggage was on a different plane frm mine, and airport service said they'r gona send it directly to my house!! woohoo!

i was so relieved to hear that coz i'm gona take the train home.. and i dun haf to drag the heavy luggage home!!!

AND it just arrived this afternoon in my doorstep, so.. insurance claim!! double happiness. i'm juz settling down first will blog n post pictures nxt time!

No comments:

Post a Comment