Sunday, June 15, 2008

from Changi T3

all my bags r packed i'm ready to go (finally)

dad drove me to the airport!

currently blogging inside the departure hall at changi T3, hahah 45 more minutes to my flight to shanghai then transfer to new york. hahax.

sorri i was so busy the whole day yesterday running here and there.. finally all settled by 3am in the morning today. yay. and i'm wearing berms and my birks to board the plane. hope it's not that cold.

i have no time to find the whole song.. so i'll post part of it.

all my bags r packed i'm ready to go
i'm standing here outside ur door
i hate to wake u up to say goodbye....

so kiss me and smile for me
tell me that u'll wait for me
hold me like u'll never let me go...

coz i'm leaving on a jet plane,
i KNOW when i'll be back again.
oh babe... i hate to go.... (i can't wait to go)

No comments:

Post a Comment