Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2 changes

i made 2 major changes to my looks just in time for CNY!

previously too many people haf told me i'm too hairy. i've got a hairy face, i must really admit, and i dun wanna shave coz it'll grow out thick and ugly! and the facial hair is too thin to be noticed when far, but if u observe me close enuff you can see them.

THEREFORE, as suggested by many frens, instead of shaving i went for threading. at the famous clementi indian lady shop. and conveniently meeting px and les agnes.

it wasn't a good experience.
HELL LOTSA PAIN LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ok mayb it's my first time.
starting it's just itchy, but when she gets to the thicker hair, it's like frm mosquito-bite into a lion's bite. OMG.
my whole body was so tensed up, my hands turned cold, my eye squeezed out tear.

threading face for guys is not a good idea after all. and especially being laff-ed at by agnes and px after that.

but my face is hair-free for CNY! bye bye to 'hairy' comments!

anyway we had dinner at botak jones at clementi! haha, and the two girls haf much to exchange about their relationships and i had to be the representative for males. hahax. my opinions will be in another entry.

so today, wednesday
after computing tutorial today, i went to johore! how fortunate to have cousins living there! haha.
i went to colour my hair! at a place my cousin recommended and she does it there too.

it's not exactly the colour i wanted but it's near, coz the stylist said my hair absorbs the colour very fast and my hair absorbs too much, so it's actually lighter than the dark brown i wanted. with a tint of red. yups red for CNY!

so the main point is it's DAMN CHEAP!!!
chapter 2 had quoted me with $109 for cut and colour, i coloured and trimmed my hair for 60RM! one quater of the chapter 2 price! it's really worth the hassle to go johore esp when it's so convenient to go there now. haha!
then my cousin brought me for many yummy stuff around there, like the chao meefen.. ice kachang.. WOOHOO! shiokness cheap and good. hahaha.

hair and face to prepare to CNY!
where r my new clothes?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment