Monday, January 19, 2009

pre cny

i'm actually quite excited for 9th feb,
it's when the results for the GSS are emailed to us and i get to know if i'm going taiwan, korea or nothing. haha, i've regretted a little applying for taiwan first choice after i realised i have to use my chinese name there. argh.

The Lunar New Year festive mood is felt all around, all the goodies from my dad's fren, all the mandarin oranges in the fridge, the spring cleaning, the deco at NTU, wow!! i really hope for a good CNY!

well, i dun think i'm getting any outfits for cny this year..
firstly due to no time to shop,
secondly due to no special liking to any pieces,
thirdly due to bad economic times. hahaa and i have to save up for my summer exchange so that i can spam all my savings.

did i mention my bdae falls on chu er? haha which means i'll be spending my bdae at port dickson.. my cousin was mentioning he remembered coming to my bdae party not long ago and now it's my birthday again. I DUN WANNA GROW UP!!

wishlist?
nah, nothing much in particular this year. mayb some abercrombie or checked stuff?
The real stuff i want are far too ex and the economy's bad now! haha.

exactly 7 days to bdae!

No comments:

Post a Comment