Friday, February 27, 2009

half holi, half done

It's end of thurs and i'm half done with my work!

i just finished my reflection paper, effective com project, and lab report is 70% done,
so left 30% lab, marketing journal and project.

phew. it's really a busy holiday. i stayed in hall frm mon to wed just to do some work or else i wun b able to finish by this hol! and i haven even commence my studying for my quizzes nxt wk!!!!

anyway i had my very belated bdae celebration and my second cake for my bdae! haha. thanks huiting and huiyu! and nice meal at lai lai!

anddddd i got my summer exchange to Taiwan Sun Yat Sen university!!! woohoo!
the person called mi randomly that day and i hafta go down and do a chinese proficiency test, and WRITE A CHINESE COMPO!!!!
OMGG i almost died. l
ike 5-6 years never written any chinese compo at all and suddenly ask mi to write.. but i cheated with my hp chinese dictionary. haha.

and it's actually awaiting the Taiwan side to approve. if i'm rejected it means my chinese is too good for the exchange therefore i do not need to exchange there. diao. i actually prefered korea thou. ok next year target. haha

yesterday was the first supper of my holiday and it was quite productive! althou 3 people, we came out with a lot of ideas and the committee! haha. yayness.

i'm watching perfect cut (yi qie wan mei) online! i think it's the nicest show last year and season 2 is coming out soon!!

and so are my quizzes.

ok this entry is very messy. it always does when i'm busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment