Friday, February 20, 2009

It's friday!

i can feel my flu and runny nose and sore throat clearing off right after my physics quiz!
good timing for the weekend and upcoming recess!

Must be the computing and physics quiz that's making my body all messed up this week. i've been eating plain meals and gulping in bottles of water everyday to cope with my flu and sore throat, looks like it's all psychological effect!

the feeling of being sick and emo doesn't help and i really blanked out once during computing quiz. moral of the story: do not go for exams when you'r sick becoz u'll score worse marks.
my voice is still quite cui. bzzzz

anyway, i just went star-gazing organised by my astro lecturers and saw saturn and its moons! it's really facinating! saturn with it's ring and moons around and i learnt quite a bit about star-gazing too. like the Taurus, Sagitarius, the 7 cluster, Sirius star, too bad jupiter's not up until 7 more months. interesting stuff!

it's time of the pricking hair again. There's always this period of time when my fringe is long enough to prick into my eyes and i always have the urge to chop my hair off all at once then i'll become like this:



not bad right! i still remember during bmt days my army friends told me i look good with this hairstyle. haha bhb.

On the other hand i have attempted to maintain it or even longer like typical korean actors, but i always end up in chapter two because of the pricking fringe. well, cindy said it's always the half short half long and not here not there length which always irritates you. i wonder how long it'll last this time. =X

i'm so glad it's friday and recess week!
time to catch up with some old friends, catch up on some subjects, complete some projects and study for some quizzes. lots of project to complete this week i'm half-dead.
Time to re-organise my body time too.
kbox and movies anyone? hahax

Working for Lin Youjia's concert after school later!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment