Thursday, December 10, 2009

plain lazy

Sometimes i aim for something but i'm just plain lazy to do it.

like i said i'm gonna run 3 times a week but i haven done so for about a month and i'm just lazy and lethargic and my mind tells me that i do not have the mood too.
especially after exams when there's no reason to torture myself anymore.

well setting a goal helps a little but it all depends on my self discipline and schedule. even so when the actual finishing line's like far far away, my mindset sways and becomes complacent at a little improvement.
i guess i just dun have a strong mind and discipline to finish up stuff, even when i know it's for my own benefit.

another example's like i'll tell myself to wake up at 10.30 every morning but when i open my eyes at 10.30 and tell myself there's nothing to do at 10.30 and goes back to sleep till 11.30.

i'm just plain plain lazy. -_-
any helps to get this lazy bug off me?

No comments:

Post a Comment