Saturday, December 26, 2009

xmas & friends

This december, filled with activities and even before my exam ended, orchard rd is already all dressed up for xmas with the lights and trees.



313 somerset dinner at simply chilli with lydia and hy.



oh this.
woon asked mi to help in her fyp campaign, so ya. i told her no naked pictures and only knew on that day that she dressed me up in skimpy singlet and XS boxers.






Gift exchange with Agnes and PX at cozway pt



I've got a nice notebook/organiser and spiderman towel!





Xmas eve was with great company but bad food at Hooked! (a seafood restaurant at rail mall)
look at my expression and u'll know
one of the worst restaurants i've been to. expensive, small portion and unfresh. totally spoilt the xmas eve if not for the friends.





second part was better, we walked to prata shop for more satisfying round then went to cafe iguana and magaritas!
we played pictionary and sharades (if its spelt that way) and had fun!
reached home at 5am. ha.

Near-end december's more than a roller coaster for me, twisting and turning at different planes and directions, an emotional theme park.

had a lot on my mind, i had loads of fun nevertheless, meeting up with friends from all around,
oh and cindy came back too!
i'm so glad she's back at this time.

anyway i'm flying off on tues nite!
great.
i have not bot my lugguage, not changed yen, not bot my warm clothes, not bot my shower stuff and not packed.

yay. i'm captain last-minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment