Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Eason weekend

Friday evening i had Billy Bombers at JP and WQ had 50% discount voucher so we ate like $80 worht of food for 3 person. and then, they gave us another 50% voucher. ($30 off for $60 spending).. so means i have to go back again. -_-

ok so i finally got my headphones!! main purpose is to watch GlEE on my PSP and watch movies on my lappie! Nice right.



The night hadnt ended! Went to 7th Heaven for some ice cream with huat. Blackforest ice cream is sooo chocolatey and rummy!! but tad expensive and isolated shop though.
and then, just randomly picked up another friend who happens to be out and stays in the west too. What a night!

The next day is Eason Chen's concert, with Tanya Chua as a guest performer and I kinda like his live performance. He really has a good singing voice! i think it related to their cantonese heritage, most cantonese male singers have different voice layers which can express their emotions in the song. Cool. and ate macdonald's after that.

Sunday, got a haircut, did my logbook but didnt complete and went running, read my comics that are accumulating, rested a bit.
thats all!

No comments:

Post a Comment