Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lewis Hamilton

I just took part in a quiz in the company website and won a ticket to an F1 event to see Lewis Hamilton!

It's not the F1 race (i dun think they will ever give that out), just a charity event that my company organised because we are the sponsor of Lewis's vodafone maclaren mercedes team.

The event was a simple dragonboat race at Singapore River. Its quite a big but low-key event, we had a F1 goodie bag, buffet lunch and Lewis was there to participate in the race. He chose to be the drummer, he said he want to paddle in the future. ha i hope i have a chance to see that again.









FYI, this guy is the youngest F1 world champion at 22 years old in 2008, before that he won a lot more races. He's one of the most talented and watched-after racers this generation and already earned enough money to last a few lifetimes. I am still struggling with life, school and work at 23 and did not even win any national champion before.

Competitive male ego eat me up please.

anyway, I was so close to him, i had a chance to get his autograph on this F1 book but i forgot to bring a marker. -_- to the max........ there goes my chance to earn $200 on ebay.

The F1 season is heating up this weekend! Adam Lambert is coming to perform, and MARIAH CAREY!!! CAN U BELIEVE IT??? MARIAH CAREY IS COMING!!! I SO WANNA GO WATCH but i am still a poor working student. (spell: no money)

Hais. I hope I can become Lewis Hamilton. probably next lifetime. or the next. or the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment