Sunday, March 13, 2011

Adjustment Bureau

Adjustment Bureau is quite a good concept movie - action, adventure, romance, comedy, but the editing of the movie and wide camera angles made it easily forgettable and doesn't leave a deep impression. Nice movie overall.

I'm hooked on Matt Damon's movies since I caught Adjustment Bureau and my friend told me the bourne trilogy is super good.
and it is SO TRUE! I can't believe I missed the Bourne Trilogy in the theatres!

Bourne Identity
Bourne Supremacy
Bourne Ultimatum
The Informant!
Invictus

Next few:
Good Will Hunting
Talented Mr Ripely
Hereafter
Greenzone
The departed

He is super talented! I watched him change into different roles in different genre of movies. The way he walks in Bourne, his accent in Informant, his different build in Informant and Invictus, its like a whole different person altogether. Not only good in acting, he's also one of the few who studied at Harvard before dropping out for his career.

So much in one person!

No comments:

Post a Comment