Tuesday, March 08, 2011

closure

I guess I need some closure instead of an endless tornado of rage generating every time i think about it.

I'm fine with not appreciating my gestures. But not appreciating, plus bitching about me on a single event based on your own ASSUMPTION is crossing the line big time.

You wanna talk about being calculative? You wanna talk about being petty? Well look at the mirror before you judge. I guess I don't need to answer to anybody or clear my name.

This is not a matter of whether you have true friends or not. Its a matter of whether you have superficial bitch friends or not. So what's there to lose? I have everything to gain to have bitches out of my circle.

Henceforth, rather than hurting my inner peace and emotional spectrum, I shall move on from generating negative energy and channel all my strength into something more productive in my life so that I will live better than you in the next decade.

There will be nothing more to talk about.

Case Closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment